“Dan was an incredible asset to our team during the London Human Rights Watch Film Festival. He helped us to reach new heights in attendance through his creative marketing ideas, grassroots outreach, and social media expertise. He is wonderful to work with, an excellent writer, and he brings passion and intelligence to the projects he works on. We really look forward to working with Dan again in the future.”
Jennifer Nedbalsky-Neal, Director of Audience Engagement at Human Rights Watch
I’m a mid-twenties marketing & communications manager based at a children’s charity in London.
What can I do as a freelancer?
- social media content / management
- blogging content / management
- conceptual copywriting
- digital fundraising
- event digital marketing
- branded InDesign / PDF documents
Who have I done these things for?
- Human Rights Watch: lead on film festival digital content & outreach
- Tate Britain: learning disabilities community engagement exhibition
- Anaphylaxis Campaign: digital fundraising campaign, raised £80k
- Pancreatic Cancer Action: digital fundraising campaign, raised £10k
- Royal Holloway, Uni. of London: design editor for two years
- Bath Spa University: website redesign for venues team
I’ve also held multiple senior and managerial positions in marketing, communications, branding and copywriting full-time roles, so the list of assistance I’m able to provide is longer than that above.
You like coffee and cake, too? Excellent! Get in touch. 🙂