“Dan was an incredible asset to our team during the Human Rights Watch Film Festival. He helped us reach new heights in attendance through his creative marketing ideas, grassroots outreach, and social media expertise. He is wonderful to work with, an excellent, intelligent writer, and brings passion to the projects he works on. We really look forward to working with Dan again in the future.”Jen Nedbalsky-Neal – Director of Audience Engagement, Human Rights Watch
I’m a twenty-something writer based in London.
What can I do for you?
- book publicity
- InDesign expert
- proofreading / editorial
- writer: book + film criticism
- event management / marketing
Who have I done these things for?
I’ve had the pleasure of working with London’s oldest bookshop, the UK’s oldest film school, a top-50 UK creative agency, Times Higher Education‘s entrepreneurial university of the year for 2018, the world’s most significant human rights charity, and wide range of book publishers, big and small.
- London Film School: marketing & events manager
- London School of Economics: InDesign expert
- Hatchards: events & marketing manager
- Workbrands: marketing & content manager
- Human Rights Watch: film festival digital content, copy & outreach
Do you like tea & cake? Me, too! To discuss your project and my availability / rates in more detail, email email@example.com or tweet me.