“Dan was an incredible asset to our team during the Human Rights Watch Film Festival. He helped us to reach new heights in attendance through his creative marketing ideas, grassroots outreach, and social media expertise. He is wonderful to work with, an excellent, intelligent writer, and brings passion to the projects he works on. We really look forward to working with Dan again in the future.”
Jen Nedbalsky-Neal, Director of Audience Engagement at Human Rights Watch
I’m a twenty-something events manager based at the oldest bookshop in London, with a managerial marketing background for charities.
What can I do as a freelancer?
- social media management
- copywriting / blogging
- branded documents
- event management
- digital fundraising
Who have I done these things for?
- Hatchards: events manager / social media lead for London’s oldest bookshop
- Human Rights Watch: digital content & outreach lead for London film festival
- Pancreatic Cancer Action: digital fundraising campaign, raised £10k
- Anaphylaxis Campaign: digital fundraising campaign, raised £80k
- Workbrands: marketing manager for top-50 UK creative agency
- Bath Spa University: website redesign for venues team
Do you like coffee and cake, too? Wonderful! Get in touch with me via email@example.com.